Designed by Mil, the Mi-8/17 series the most successful in the history of Russia’s helicopter industry. Mi-8/17 series helicopters have won respect and admiration from helicopter operators around the world thanks to their advanced flight capabilities, high level of reliability and adaptability, ability to operate in a wide range of climatic conditions (from -50 to +50 degrees Celsius) and ease of operation and maintenance.
The Mi-8/17 boasts an ever-expanding range of operational capabilities thanks to Russian Helicopters’ ongoing upgrade programmes. The helicopters can be fitted with a wide range of additional equipment to tackle a variety of missions.
- Positive reputation during operation of Mi-8/Mi-17 helicopters family all over the world;
- High performance characteristics;
- High reliability;
- Efficient and simple in use, in maintenance and operation;
- Unique cargo cabin overall dimensions;
- Wide range of VIP options provide the desired level of comfort and meet the needs of the most demanding customers.